It has been some intense months of writing and editing, and I am really excited how it turned out.
In total, there are 22 modules.
- Use forms to get data from users
- Help users enter data in forms
- Help users avoid re-entering data in forms
- Help users enter the right data in forms
- Test your forms
- Design basics
- Internationalization and localization
- Security and privacy
- How to test forms for usability
- Test forms across devices and platforms
- Gathering data
- The form element in depth
- Form fields in depth
- Form attributes in depth
- Styling forms
- Styling form controls
- Payment forms
- Address forms
I learned a lot about forms (again), and hope you will too.